*all sales are final
*max purchase of $1,750 per product
The Royal Brew Nitro Coffee Maker allows you to enjoy the great taste of nitro coffee without paying a visit to the coffeeshop. Adding Nitrogen turns regular flat cold brew into a frothy cup of coffee. Many may feel it doesn’t require any creamer, dairy, or sweeteners. Nitro coffee is less acidic than hot coffee that will delight your taste buds. Just add cold brew, pop in a cartridge, shake, and enjoy batch after batch of fresh nitro coffee at home! Order now and receive FREE SHIPPING!
ABOUT THE ENTREPRENEUR
My name is Gideon Victor and I'm originally from Bakersfield, CA. 5 years ago I was driving for Uber and working as a part time basketball referee, when I decided to start an online business to help pay the rent on a small studio apartment in Los Angeles. I began stocking inventory and shipping orders right out of my cramped 500 sq ft apartment, doing internet sales and marketing for other brands. I realized to get to the next level, I had to come up with an idea for my own brand and product. I had my first sip of nitro coffee at a coffee shop and was blown away at the taste and concept. I knew others would want to experience a cup of coffee that was not only less acidic, but that many may feel would not require dairy or sweeteners. I did some research and to my surprise, there wasn't an affordable solution or highly rated solution available. I saw an opportunity to launch and develop a product that would allow people to enjoy Nitro Coffee at home. In 5 years Royal Brew and I went from working out of a studio apartment, to working out of a garage, to our current headquarters, a 2,400 sq foot workshop in West Texas.
- Dimensions: 7" full diameter (spanning from attached faucet across to keg diameter) x 13.9" tall (from top of faucet tap handle to bottom of keg) x 5.31" wide (diameter of keg body)
- Weight: 5.45 lbs.
- Food grade stainless steel 64 oz keg; coffee spear with pressure relieving valve; stout creamer faucet; cartridge holder casing; Faucet/Tower Combo Wrench
- Includes cleaning brushes; dispensing line hoses; tap plug (tap glass after pour then use plug to close off faucet tip)
- Use with any 8g nitrous oxide (one per batch) or 2g nitrogen cartridge (two per batch) -- not included, sold separately
- Shake the keg well (10-15 seconds) after each cartridge
- To allow gas to form, only fill the keg up 40-48 oz maximum
- Kit can also be used to nitrogenate or carbonate lemonade, tea, beer, seltzer water, and any of your favorite cold beverages (without small particles, chunks, pulp or seeds)